She's so cute! I love your preschool pics too. I bet your enjoying your time off. Are you going to do it again next year? I keep meaning to answer some questions you've asked me. Yes, the messy thing is definitely more of a boy thing. Colton is so much more destructive than Kirsten ever was. And it actually didn't take that long to do Kirsten's hair, probably not as long as curling Jocelyn's! It's a lot easier to make hair look bad! I also have been wanting to ask. I can still get tickets to come out there sometime before September I think for 49 each way. Is there anytime In August that would be good for you? I can't wait to see you!!!
ahhhh, jocelyn is so cute and it is so cute the relationship bw the two of them. Stephen used to torture our cat Gus, and Gus loved stephen the most. Strange. But i seriously doubt she does anything to Boomer like stephen did to gus. :)
I LOVE Jocelyn's hair! Do you use curlers or a curling iron? And I'm loving her little flower picture on your sidebar! Those dimples are to die for! My kiddos want a pet...but it's not happening anytime soon :)
5 comments:
I Love the first picture! Isn't is great how much abuse the animals can take and still love the kids!?
She's so cute! I love your preschool pics too. I bet your enjoying your time off. Are you going to do it again next year?
I keep meaning to answer some questions you've asked me. Yes, the messy thing is definitely more of a boy thing. Colton is so much more destructive than Kirsten ever was. And it actually didn't take that long to do Kirsten's hair, probably not as long as curling Jocelyn's! It's a lot easier to make hair look bad!
I also have been wanting to ask. I can still get tickets to come out there sometime before September I think for 49 each way. Is there anytime In August that would be good for you? I can't wait to see you!!!
ahhhh, jocelyn is so cute and it is so cute the relationship bw the two of them. Stephen used to torture our cat Gus, and Gus loved stephen the most. Strange. But i seriously doubt she does anything to Boomer like stephen did to gus. :)
Those are such cute pics! What a great cat Boomer is!!!! That's so great that she gets the experience of having a pet to grow up with!!!
I LOVE Jocelyn's hair! Do you use curlers or a curling iron? And I'm loving her little flower picture on your sidebar! Those dimples are to die for!
My kiddos want a pet...but it's not happening anytime soon :)
Post a Comment