Can you find her? She in the front, third from the right.
Friday, May 1, 2009
We're still here!
We have been so busy lately, so I haven't been posting anything! Maybe I'll find some time later, but for now, here's a pic of Jocelyn and friends at a bday party. Yes, I let her jump in the bouncy house even with my anxiety about another broken elbow. Of course, towards the end of the party, a boy landed on her and she twisted her ankle.....oh goodness.

Can you find her? She in the front, third from the right.
Can you find her? She in the front, third from the right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Its amazing how fancy these bouncy castles are getting these days! Looks like fun!
That's the coolest bounce house I've seen. I would have wanted to go jump in it. Sounds like she a lot of fun. Too bad about the ankle.
I found her! She is the only one with cool shades on :)! Such a cutie.
I love the sunglasses! Too cute! How fun! You are a brave mom...I'm glad she was ok!
Post a Comment