Today is our 7th anniversary! Wohoo for us! I love my husband immensely. I adore the daughter we have been blessed with. I love our life together! My amazing husband planned a fabulous anniversary for us! We were able to take Jocelyn to MiMi and Gpa's house for the night!!! (THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for that!) She was SO excited and we even made a little star chart for her to earn stickers and a trip to the zoo if she was good! (She did earn ALL her stickers, so now we need to go to the zoo!) This was her first night away from Mom and Dad and she did great! "Okay, bye guys!"...hahaha.
After we dropped her off, we went up to Santa Fe. Graham made reservations for us at a Japanese Spa and Resort in the mountains. It was AMAZING! We rented a "hot bath" that was outdoors and had beautiful views! It had three privacy walls and then one side was open to the mountain. There is a big wooden deck all around the hot tub and jets you can turn on if you like! It is definitely my new favorite place! I didn't take pics of the hot tub area b/c it was sprinkling, but I did get some pics of the area afterward. We had such a relaxing day! Thank you, Graham!!!!
5 comments:
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL pictures! Happy Anniversary! I'm glad y'all had such a wonderful time!!! :-)
You lucky lucky girl you!! Looks awesome! And sounds like it was the best!! Happy Anniversary to you two!!! Still strong and loving each other! Nothing better than that! Congrats! Luv u guys! Miss u!
That sounds absolutely amazing. I love the pictures too. And to have a night alone- WOW! Happy Seven Years of Marriage to you both! Congratulations!
That is beautiful! Who knew it looked like that in Santa Fe?!? Happy anniversary!
What a nice anniversary! Nice to be by grandparents huh!! What a beautiful spot. Congrats!
Post a Comment