Okay, I am about to share a very embarrassing story with you. I am ONLY doing this b/c my husband threatened to put it on here and I am trying to beat him to it b/c I figure my version will be less humiliating! HAHA! Plus the fact that you all love me and will just get a kick out of this...
So, last night, Graham and I were going to watch a movie and have some frozen yogurt. While Graham was finding a movie for us, I went to the kitchen to dish it up. I was done scooping and went to lick a strawberry off the spoon, when all of a sudden MY BOTTOM LIP WAS STUCK TO THE STINKIN' SPOON!!! Not even kidding! Now, I am a pretty bright girl and I know you aren't suppose to lick frozen poles or anything like that, but seriously?!?!?! I've licked spoons before right after scooping ice cream and this has NEVER happened! Stupidly, I tore the spoon away from my lip and of course the blood started spilling!
Oh yeah, I found part of my lip on the spoon. Sick, huh?!?! hahaha. So now I have a big bottom lip. Lovely. Plus I had to teach my seven year old kids today at church. Thankfully it wasn't as swollen this morning but toothpaste DOES burn!!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahah!!! oh my gosh Lauri! That is funny! I have never experienced that one! Interesting! I do get my fingers stuck to ice cubes a lot though! :)
Oouch! That did not sound fun:( I love LOVE your background, I want to steal it!
Um....where are the pictures??? I need to see some!
This reminds of The Christmas Story....haha
Ouch!! That is really funny! I am going to have to be more careful :)!
Post a Comment