Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busy, busy!!

I have not posted in so long! We have been keeping ourselves busy! Here are some pics from the last couple weeks!

John, Myrica and Aiden came through last night on their way home to Utah! It was so fun seeing them even though it was a short visit! Aiden had changed so much since we saw him at the beginning of the summer! It was so fun to hear him laughing, growling (which is hilarious!) and interacting with Jocelyn! He thought she was too funny!

Jocelyn with one of her favorite people...Uncle John! Don't you love their plaid shorts?!?!

Cousins...I love it!


They are holding hands...so sweet!

Kisses!

First day of preschool! She only goes one day a week for a few hours, but we love it! She had so much fun and loves her teacher!

Jocelyn and Boomer watching Little Einsteins in the playroom! So cute!

She was on the phone with Grandpa! Doesn't she look comfy? Notice her legs over the side of the couch! She got mad at Graham b/c he took her pic and she was in her "bajammies"!

She is still in gymnastics, which she loves. This summer was fun b/c she had Nicki in class with her!

Mid somersault! Go Joc!

Nicki and Jocelyn after their last summer class. Jocelyn was acting like a goof here!

We stopped in SLC on our way home from the lake. I love this temple!

In the visitors center.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

She looks so cute in the pic of her going to school, she just looks so little and adorable. And Jon's little guy is so cute, I love those cheeks!
I must say that I cannot get myself to finish the last twilight book. It is just kindof boring to me...I don't know. But I am excited for the movie in November!

A New Day said...

Very cute post! Love the pic of Joc in mid tumble, as well as the temple pics! That place is enormous and BEAUTIFUL!!!!