I am going to put Christmas pictures up here soon! Jocelyn and I just got back from Texas, so I have lots of pictures of Jocelyn and her cousin, Adam!
I couldn't help but write down this story of Jocelyn. It's pretty cute!!!
We rode to Texas with one of my friends and her three kids. We had a car full! We were driving down the road in Texas and Shea said, "oh boy. I just saw that cop turn around." Well, we weren't even going eight over the limit, but of course, we see the lights flip on and so we pull over. As the cop was walking up to Shea's car, I look back at Jocelyn and she has her arms folded and says, "Let's just say a little prayer!!" I have NO CLUE why she would say something like that b/c we've never been pulled over before and we haven't even really talked about police officers, but she sensed something!! The funny part is.....we got off with a warning!!! :)
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so dang cute! She is so adorable! We miss her!!!!
Post a Comment