Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ballet!!!




Jocelyn started ballet class! She LOVES it! We thought about joining the ballet class at The Little Gym, but decided to go with a studio so we could enjoy an actual recital. She is still attending gymnastics class at The Little Gym, so we are very busy with all of her activities now!

The day of her first class, she was complaining about her stomach hurting and I was thinking, "Great! Her first class and she's not going to even go in!" Then we went outside and she saw a hot air balloon and was happy after that! I think she might have just been nervous or something! I was so proud of her, she went right into class even though I could tell she was a little apprehensive! She stood there for about two minutes, not sure what to do and then they started jumping for their warm up! She was sold! :) It was so cute how hard she tried to stay up with her teacher! I was really impressed with how well she did! They are just starting their recital routine, so she's not behind which is nice. Anyway, I LOVED watching her! I probably had a smile on my face the whole class b/c it was just soooo cute!

Here are a few pictures of her in her ballet leotard and skirt. She wants to wear those ALL the time! She insisted on taking pictures with her new horse, Smores! :)



No comments: