
Jocelyn is almost three and I've never really given her a haircut. I've trimmed her hair before, but nothing major. So, the other day I got the scissors and decided to take off an inch or so. Well, after I finished getting it straight.......yeah, it's short. :) After I got over the shock, I decided I love it b/c her hair is so fine that it looks cute short. Daddy says he liked it better long. Oh well. Here are some pics. What do you guys think??? :) 


4 comments:
Soooooo cute! I love it that length! And she looks so much like you in that first picture! I love it! Tell her that Auntie Ashlee loves her hair!
I think it looks adorable too! Her hair looks so thick and the color is beautiful! Was your hair blonde when you were little?
Well all of the "girls" agree so
far...I think she looks very cute and it does make her hair look alot
thicker. Of course, I think Jocelyn is adorable no matter what length her hair is!!!! What does
Jocelyn think about it?
Love, Mimi
I love her hair short! I think you did a great job cuting it. She looks adorable. Of course she looks adorable no matter what but she is definently a hottie with the short hair!!
Post a Comment