Jocelyn keeps giving me funny things to write about. She is our never ending entertainment! :)
One, anyone who is willing to fund Jocelyn's Christmas list, feel free...this is her humble wish list...
1) "A horse, a black one"
2) "A dollhouse"
3) "A Purple motorcycle!".....daddy loved that one!
Yeah, we'll think about number two, other than that...this child is OUT OF LUCK! ha ha.
Second, I now know how she feels when I change her stinky diaper. She decided her baby doll was poopy today and told me she had to change her. She got the diaper and wipes and started the process. Then SHE STARTED GAGGING!!! She told the baby that she stinks! I was laughing soooo hard! Anyone who knows me well, knows I can harly stand smelly stuff and I gag! My poor baby girl. Good thing we're potty training now. It's so much more tolerable than diapers! :)
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lauri, that is hilarious! I wish i could have seen that! Tell her Aunt Ashlee says hello!
Post a Comment