

Well, I guess it's about time to put up Halloween pictures! I've been meaning to and now I'm finally getting around to it! We had a lot of fun this year. We went to our church "trunk or treat" party. Everyone decorates the trunk of their car and the kids go around the parking lot at church and get candy. Jocelyn LOVES candy and so she is soooo excited when she gets to have her own bag of it! :) She becomes a little bossy when it comes to her candy. This is pretty funny...I tell her she can have ONE piece for the day. Well, she thinks if she finishes a piece of candy, like a sucker, three-fourths of the way then that means she can have a different one!!!! She does this to me all the time! She hands it to me and says, "here mommy, I want something different!" Oh boy, that girl!! Anyway, we decorated our car with spider webs and spiders all over. It was pretty cute! Halloween night we went trick or treating in my neighborhood with Jocelyn's friend, Brianna. Jocelyn dressed up as Lady from the Disney movie "Lady and the Tramp". She's never seen the movie, but she loves dogs, so she was happy. It was funny b/c Jocelyn's costume was so fluffy and poofy so she had a tummy. She didn't know what to do with it b/c it stuck out so much so she'd go around rubbing her "doggy tummy"! It was pretty funny! She is almost three and fit into a 18 month old costume! She's a tiny little thing! Brianna was a cute little pirate. Jocelyn called her a captain instead. :) This was Jocelyn's second year trick or treating, so she really got the hang of it. Here are some pictures from the church party and halloween night....

2 comments:
Ohhh, Jocelyn is darling! Looks like you guys had fun! What a cute idea with the spider webs in your car! I love it!
They look so cute!! We had a lot of fun!! I love Jocelyn's costume. She was so adorable in it.
Post a Comment