

Well, I was going to try to write in this and keep everyone updated, but so far I haven't been good about it! We have been so busy, so now I have lots of pictures to put up here and lots to tell about!
First of all, we took Jocelyn to Hinckle Family Fun Center a couple weeks ago. She's never played putt putt, but she was very excited about it! At first, we tried to teach her the correct way to hit the golf ball, but soon gave up and let her do it her way! It was so cute! She actually did really well and didn't get frustrated when it took her a few tries! She would tell Graham, "wow Daddy! You did a great job!" It was really funny! We had such a good time together and who knows...maybe she'll be a little golfer!
No comments:
Post a Comment