Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Alive and well.

Is it really Febuary 10th? My poor blog has been neglected, but we've been SO busy! We just moved into a new house a week ago and we are loving it. (Minus the boxes we still have to unpack!) The house is wonderful and we have actually unpacked a lot! I started teaching preschool again this week, which has kept me busy.

I will be updating soon...hopefully. I can't believe I still haven't put Christmas pictures up!

5 comments:

gretta said...

Im so sad that you moved, but Marry told me that you live closer to me now so it's ok

jenny said...

Hey! What's going on? So you guys moved huh? Are you still in the same town and stuff? that's pretty exciting, I hope you all are doing well. I wondered what had happened you.

Ashlee and Shane said...

yeah, i want to see pics of the new house!!! :)

Bowdens said...

Wow you are busy? Congrats on a new house!!

Unknown said...

A new house!?! How fun! Congratulations. I hope those boxes make it out soon. Good luck!