Graham: "S is for ?"
Joc: "Skin"
G: "T is for?"
J: "Teeth"
G: "U is for? Hmmm, what is U for?"
J: "UTERUS!"
Graham and I looked at eachother and burst out laughing. Where on earth has she heard that word? (She hasn't gone to any doctor appointments with me, by the way.) Jocelyn was asking how to spell new words the other day and somehow we got started going through the alphabet naming (appropriate) body parts. Who knew she would come up with that word for U! Oh, she cracks me up.
Yesterday Graham took Jocelyn out for a "daddy/daughter date". She was very excited and picked Olive Garden for lunch. Later in the day, I asked her if she had fun. She said, "Yes, I had a lot of fun dating Daddy. You should try it next time!" Sounds good to me, Joc!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that!! You should try it. You might like him. He is super nice. (The one time I met him)
hahahaha! seriously, she is too much fun!
Post a Comment