Monday, October 19, 2009

Miss Personality

Isn't she too funny?!? She was not in the mood for pictures at all, so that is the face I get from her! Love it.

I have a couple things I wanted to write down. Last weekend, my Mom met me at Jocelyn's horseback riding lesson so I could go to our church "Super Saturday", which is an all day craft day, where I was asked to teach a class. Anyway, after the lesson, they went to Cracker Barrel to have breakfast. They were in the bathroom washing their hands and my Mom dropped the paper towel and asked Jocelyn to pick it up for her. Of course, Joc did and threw it away. This little old lady was standing there and saw it and said, "What a sweet little girl!" So, they go sit down at their table and a few minutes later, the same lady came up to them and said, "This is what I do for sweet little girls like you" and handed her a dollar bill! So cute. Jocelyn called me and said some lady gave her money and I was a little confused until I heard the whole story! :) She was SO excited about it and didn't want to spend it until she showed Graham and I. Of course, now we can't find it anywhere, but maybe I'll have to donate since she was soooo excited to spend it and apparently, she earned it!!!!


I asked Jocelyn what she would like for dinner tonight. She looked at me and said, "Steak!" I asked her if she has ever had steak. She said, "No, but I think it'd be good."

When I was on the phone with my Dad, Jocelyn ran into the kitchen and acted like she was spitting in the sink. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I had a hairball. It happens." I was cracking up. Whenever I cough, Graham always says, "hairball." (But I don't run in the kitchen and spit!) Thank you honey!! :)

5 comments:

JohnandMyrica said...

That little girl is too funny! What is it with spitting lately? Aiden has been spitting all over the house. At least Jocelyn spits in the sink! Crazy kids! Your decorations for bunco turned out super good! I bet everyone was way impressed!

Kim said...

Haha! She is so cute!

Bowdens said...

I love the hairball story! That is hilarious!! Funny stuff!

Ashlee and Shane said...

Oh, i love the stories! Especially the last one!! hilarious! she is too funny! I love the picture of her in her cute little sunday dress! did you get a camera?!!?

Unknown said...

Fun, fun. I love laughing every day, don't you?