Friday, October 16, 2009

A sPoOkY bUnCo NiGhT!!!

I hosted bunco this month! It was SO much fun, but also a lot of work! (It didn't have to be as much work as I made it, but you know me!) THANK YOU to my Mom for helping me TONS and spoiling me with fun decorations! :) We always have fun shopping for decorations and party supplies.

The outside decorations and some cute girl running around. :) My friend let me borrow her fog machine, which made it really fun!!



Ghost lights



The place settings, obviously! We found those hilarious cups and had to go with that theme.
One of my friends came over and helped me make Cinna-bun popcorn. It was SO YUMMY! I found those cute Halloween theme "take-out" boxes and put popcorn at each table setting.
To play bunco, you have three tables, with four people each.
I served chicken pot pie, a really yummy salad called Grand Parisian from Costco (you should try it!) and a fruit salad that is a family favorite. For dessert, the options were brownie bites, apple streudel and Chocolate wonderful (another family favorite). Plus the Cinna-bun popcorn that was on the table and candy corn, M&M's and bridge mix in the other cute Halloween containers. Anyway, it was a lot and we were all full! :)



The gift I put together this time. Pretty cute, huh? I want to go back and get that basket! Everyone brings a gift and then everyone goes home with something!

I'm not usually a skull loving girl, but this scrapbook paper was too funny and it went with the cups. Oh, I also went out and bought orange dice to go along with the theme.
It was a fun night!! Of course, I meant to get pictures when everyone was here, but that didn't happen! Oh well. Maybe when I host again next year!!! :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, Lauri, you are awesome!! I love it! Will you come put together my Halloween recital for my students??? :-)

Unknown said...

SO FUN! I love the decorations. You are so great! I want to come play too!