Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dreams Coming True...

Today was Jocelyn's big day! She has been looking forward to horseback riding lessons for months...which probably seem like years to a four year old! :) When we got there, Jocelyn was so happy and ready to start, she was literally bouncing. Not like bouncing off the walls, just these little bounces that she couldn't contain. It was so cute!

First, they have her brush her horse, Annabelle.



I love this picture. I don't know what Jocelyn was looking at, but apparently it got the horse's attention too!



Getting the saddle ready.

She got to lead the horse to the round pin. She was very excited about that!



Look at you, big girl!!!
I thought her teacher would lead her around the pin for awhile, but she got on and he showed her how to go, stop and turn and he just let her do it all! She did great!






I'm so happy that she is able to do something she LOVES!!! I wish I could bottle the excitement she had today and use it on the days I need a little more energy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute and, yes, I'm totally jealous!

Kim said...

So cute!!

Monica and Stephen said...

She looks like a pro. I loved riding horses growing up. She is going to have so much fun!

Unknown said...

Wow! Horseback riding...so awesome! She looks so cute on that huge horse!