On the way to Tulsa, we stopped in Yukon to visit Michelle. She has a dog named Pumpkin, who Jocelyn fell in love with! She talked about Pumpkin the whole week! I had to write this conversation down, it's too funny...
Dad: "Jocelyn, who do you love more? Me or Pumpkin?"
Jocelyn: "Ummm, you, Grandpa!"
Then Jocelyn looks at me and whispers "I didn't want to break his heart!" Hilarious. We just died laughing at that point. She does love her Grandpa VERY much!!
Thank you, Michelle, for letting us stop and rest at your house! It was good to catch up and hopefully next time we can visit longer!
I can't believe I didn't take my camera out until the last day before we left! Hopefully we will be visiting Plano soon and can take more pics together. We miss them so much already.
We also got to have lunch with Grandpa Love. Jocelyn's Great Grandpa! It was really good to see him and Jocelyn had fun talking to him the entire time. We love Grandpa and wish we lived closer!
4 comments:
that is hilarious! she is too cute for her own good! You ended up in the ER?!?!? What happened? Dehydration? Did you drive by my old house? I need to hear how it went!!
Hey, that looks like fun. I think we were in Tulsa the week before you were. I don't think we're meant to see each other!!! I hope you had fun with your family and that you're feeling better.
Yikes! Being that sick does not sound fun, so sorry about that. It was SO great to see you, and such a fun surprise!! I hope it won't be years and years until I see you again.
Glad you are well and had fun. So sad I missed you though!
Post a Comment