Monday, March 9, 2009
Albuquerque skies, hockey girl and a new friend...
I haven't posted in awhile, so I thought I'd share a few recent pictures! Albuquerque is definitely not green like Virginia, but the sunsets and the rainbows are beautiful! We've had gorgeous weather, so we've seen a lot of hot air balloons out our backyard lately!




Graham and I became Washington Capitals fans while we lived in Virginia. Graham ordered a new jersey and Jocelyn had to try it on! :) Isn't she so cute?!?!
Jocelyn couldn't talk us into getting her a puppy, but one morning she said, "I have a GREAT IDEA! I know what pet doesn't need GRASS...A FISH!" So, for some crazy reason, Graham and I gave in and now we have added "Apollo" to our family. I'm afraid to see what else she can talk us into!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those pictures are beautiful! And Jocelyn IS so cute!! She doesn't strike me as the hockey type though, but I guess you never know....
That is funny she talked you into a fish. I like the name:). Did she name it? I love the sound of water and fish definitely smell better than say a hamster. I bet she loves it. Do you remember our fish in college?? I don't even remember its name. All I remember is it flopping around on the floor one time we were trying to clean the tank and that it got put into a glass of milk instead of water another time we were cleaning the tank. Poor fish!!
Congratulations on the new addition. I am almost to the giving in point as well. I'm hoping to hold out until we can get a turtle though! Great pictures too!
WOW!! you're right about those beautiful skies adn the sunsets. we don't get blue skies like that here in OR, or maybe I just haven't taken the time to notice. I'm going to be looking out for the beauties around me better now. Hey, I checked out your preschool blog and it looks like you have spent a lot of time and thought into your new adventure. When Annabelle gets old enough can you relocate to teach her?
Post a Comment