Thursday, April 3, 2008

Our daily dose of entertainment....

Jocelyn got a small scratch on her cheek so we put some neosporin on it. A couple hours later, she comes up to me and says...

Joc: "Mommy, is my scratch all better? Is it gone?"
Me: "Yes, it looks all better"
Joc: "Well, then we have a small problem, Mommy! You have GOT to get this cream off of me!"
I wish I could have videotaped her saying that. It was SO dramatic!! :)


I have been meaning to write about this too. We have a GPS in our car and it talks and tells us where to turn, etc. Well, after spending a few days in Utah and being very worn out, Jocelyn got a little sick of the GPS lady! She started having arguments with her every time we got in the car...

GPS: "In .3 miles, turn right."
Jocelyn: "We are NOT turning right LADY!! Nope! Not today, Lady!"
GPS: "Exit left in .2 miles"
Jocelyn: "NO! We are not going to exit left, Lady! Mommy, tell her we aren't going to exit left!!"

Every time, she would put up her hand to tell her to stop. It was very entertaining! Never heard of someone arguing with a GPS!


One more thing... I have been watching Jocelyn's friend, Bryson, lately and usually Brianna is over here playing too. Jocelyn has been enjoying the role of the little protective mommy when she has her friends over, so Bryson gets an ear full most days! I guess Bryson and Brianna had a little tiff over a toy or something and Jocelyn took it upon herself to fix it! This is what she said,
"Bryson Paul!! (she got his middle name from his mom, not me!) You need to be nice to my friend, Bri!"
Then she looks at me and says, "Mommy, I will handle this!! Just let me deal with it!!"
OH goodness! That girl! :)

2 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

oh my goodness, she is soooooo funny and soooo cute. She is like a little teen! She reminds me so much of you! :)

JTuffy said...

She's so spunky, it cracks me up.