One evening, I noticed Zap's back had two big white spots. I pet him and it looked like he had just lost his hair. I got nervous thinking, "I wonder if he is sick and is losing his hair!" Then I looked over at Jocelyn who looked VERY guilty... Jocelyn Kay! It was then I remembered her bringing me the scissors to cut out the hair ties in her hair and then taking them in the hall and I heard "snip snip". At the time, I didn't think anything of it b/c she has NEVER cut her hair or anything else that's not suppose to be cut. She was in big trouble!!!
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Naughty!!!
One evening, I noticed Zap's back had two big white spots. I pet him and it looked like he had just lost his hair. I got nervous thinking, "I wonder if he is sick and is losing his hair!" Then I looked over at Jocelyn who looked VERY guilty... Jocelyn Kay! It was then I remembered her bringing me the scissors to cut out the hair ties in her hair and then taking them in the hall and I heard "snip snip". At the time, I didn't think anything of it b/c she has NEVER cut her hair or anything else that's not suppose to be cut. She was in big trouble!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment