Sunday, September 11, 2011

Looking the Part!




I have posted a lot of horseback riding pictures lately, but I couldn't resist. My Mom bought Jocelyn a new English riding outfit and she looks so cute!! I think she feels so confident in it too b/c she was riding exceptionally well on Saturday and says it was so comfortable! Such a plus! We wanted those really tall boots, but the girl at the store said they are very uncomfortable and are used for shows. Bummer. Someday we'll have to do a show!




This is Bonnie. Jocelyn has had a lot of fun riding her and Bonnie has a cute trot and always holds her tail up. Miss Emily calls her a "real" horse and calls her "zippy". Thankfully Jocelyn has great control of her!







2 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

she is such a natural. i love it! i can't wait to watch her do a show one day! :)

The Rasch's said...

She looks so mature and beautiful!! Hopefully one day we can watch her do her thing in the Olympics. Way to go Jocelyn!!!!