Tuesday, April 27, 2010

(A More Real) Love Story

I needed a break from preparing my lesson for Sunday, so I thought I'd share this great video with you. Anita Renfroe is hilarious. The first video I saw of her was the "Momisms" one. Loved it. This one is a parody of "Love Song" from Taylor Swift. So it's even funnier if you have seen that music video. ENJOY!


4 comments:

The Rasch's said...

I totally loved it!! The whole van thing was hilarious!! Thank you so much! I needed a good laugh!! Love you lots!

Ashlee and Shane said...

this is great! i love it! thanks for sharing! now i have to show my family this one! :)

Unknown said...

Thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you!

The Streiffs said...

Hunter thinks your singing. He keeps asking me to watch it again to see "Jocelyn's Mommy". Didn't know you had such talent.