Our preschool group took a field trip last week to Dion's. The kids had a blast and we had a great tour guide, Mr. Spike. He was hilarious and kept the kids entertained!
The kiddos coloring their Dion's book before the tour began.
Listening ears? Check! Ready to go in the kitchen!
Mr. Spike showing the kids where the soda is.
Mixing the dough.
Getting ready to go into the fridge...
BRRRRRR!!!
Salad prep area. Did you know the salad bowls can talk? Me neither. The kids thought it was so funny!
4 comments:
that looks like so much fun! And that pizza looks awesome!
Hope you are doing great! Can't wait to talk to you.
How fun!!! I bet the kids loved it! I would have loved it myself! :)
That looks so good. How fun for you guys. Love you and miss you tons!!!!!!!!!!
Super fun! I wanna go!
Post a Comment