I was going through pictures and this one made me stop...WHEN did she grow up to be a big kid who's about to go to school?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! On one hand, it's so fun that's she is getting older, has such a cute personality and her own interests...on the other hand, sometimes I just miss MY LITTLE BABY!!!!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
When did that happen?
I was going through pictures and this one made me stop...WHEN did she grow up to be a big kid who's about to go to school?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! On one hand, it's so fun that's she is getting older, has such a cute personality and her own interests...on the other hand, sometimes I just miss MY LITTLE BABY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think that means that it's time to have another one! LOL.....She is adorable, even if she is growing up!
Oh, I KNOW! I just can't believe it either! Stop already!
Oh that is so funny she got her ears pierced at the same time. We must be running on the same wave length. I have been so bad about keeping in touch the last couple months. I miss you. I hope you're doing so great!
I agree our babies are going to kindergarten next year! It's crazy.
Post a Comment