Exciting news! New Mexico has BLUE BELL ICE CREAM now!!! Woohoo! If you haven't had some and don't know how exciting it is, rush out to Albertson's and get some...preferably cookies and cream. Graham thinks I'm crazy, but really, it is the best. Not to mention, childhood memories.
Anyway, we got some Blue Bell ice cream this weekend and Jocelyn called Grandpa to tell him(since I made a big deal about it). She said, "I'm having chocolate chip blueberry ice cream...I mean blue...WHAT is it?...I don't know, it's FRENCH or something!"
At the end of the week after preschool, usually the play room LOOKS clean, but everything is unorganized and not in the right place. (I love my preschoolers and they do try to clean up!) So last week I was re-organizing the play room and probably not in the best mood...mostly b/c Jocelyn does know where things go and it was still a mess. Anyway, after I was done I needed to run an errand. I heard Graham and Jocelyn talking in the hall.
Graham: "Jocelyn, do you want to go with Mommy or stay here?"
Jocelyn: "WELL...are you in a better mood than Mommy?"
I really wish I could have recorded it. It made me laugh so hard and put me in a better mood, so Jocelyn ended up going on my errand with me. She said it so sweetly and was honestly curious which one of us was in a better mood. Hilarious.
Oh, one more thing. Have you ever been on google earth? You can put an address in and see a picture of the house. When we moved into our new house, Grandpa in Plano was looking up our address and then convinced Jocelyn that if she stood outside and waved he could see her. Of course, she believed him. So then he had her go outside and jump up and down so he could see her...."Do you see me now, Grandpa?" Ohhhh, sweet girl. I know Grandpa will be in BIG trouble when you figure out he's just teasing you!
A few pics from her lesson this weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment