Monday, November 2, 2009

New camera!



Merry Christmas (a little early) to me! Thanks honey! Graham had worked 84 hours in seven days and went ahead and bought my present early, but couldn't wait to give it to me. Not that I mind!! I am SO excited about my new camera, the Nikon D90. I have always loved photography, just like my Dad, and can't wait to learn how to use this camera! Graham took some awesome pictures in the air from Grandpa Castle's plane a couple weekends ago. I am still a little intimidated with the camera, but even on "auto", it takes great pictures!

Jocelyn at Double Eagle Airport














The B17 Liberty Bell was having maintenance done at Double Eagle.


4 comments:

Jenny said...

We have a camera that's a lot like that one. We've had it for a while and I have yet to figure it out. You'll have to give me some tips on how to use it.
I keep meaning to answer your question on my blog...yes having a puppy has been a bit of a pain. The 1st few days felt worse than having a baby because he just peed all over (at least a baby wears a diaper). But it only took a couple weeks and now it's so much easier than a baby. He's crazy and wild, but I definitely think it's worth it. Hope you guys are doing great!

Kim said...

Yaaay!!! You will have so much fun with that cool camera! And I love your Halloween parties. You do such a good job with your little pre-school!

Ashlee and Shane said...

I am excited for you!!! Let me know if you have questions! Or if you want to figure out how to do manual i can try to explain everything as good as i can for you! :) I noticed Jenny was telling you about a dog! You want to get one? If i were you, i would rescue a dog i think from the humane society....that way they are already trained, most likely, and you are rescuing him! Its a great way to do it. :) That is just me though. Remember when we had bentley for a month?! What a pain. We loved him, but i can't handle doing the potty training thing. I will do that when all our kids are gone away from home. Seriously it takes a lot of time and lots of accidents. Anyway, i will stop talking now. :)

Bowdens said...

Wow! Fun camera!! You'll be able to get some great pictures with that!
I love your halloween preschool pics below. So cute!