Sunday, November 8, 2009

Giddy Up Cowgirl!


We had Jocelyn's party yesterday at the ranch! (I scheduled it a week before her actual birthday b/c BYU is playing UNM the weekend of her birthday and I knew most of our friends would be at the game!) She was SO excited to show all her friends the horses and other animals! We could not have asked for better weather. It was gorgeous and 70 degrees! Jocelyn looked so cute in her cowgirl outfit that MiMi and Grandpa Castle gave her!

Jocelyn and Jessica waiting for the party to start.



It was such an easy party to decorate since it was outdoors! Cowboy boots that the kids got to fill the pinata candy in and a cowboy hat for everyone.




This is Bryson. His Mom told me when they bought Jocelyn a present, he handed it to the cashier and said, "this is for my girlfriend!" So funny. He also announced to Jocelyn that he is going to marry her. (Then she rolled her eyes.)


The Birthday Girl! She told me she didn't want to wait a week to turn five, so if you ask her, she is now five!



All the horses are so sweet and loved the attention!

Caught red handed, Bryson! That's Jocelyn's boyfriend holding another girls hand! UH OH!

All the kids got their faces painted! Jocelyn wanted a yellow horse.

Cute Miss Kendra with her star.







Checking out the cake!

I printed some pictures of Jocelyn's lessons in black and white for the cake/present table.



I love this girl so much! Jocelyn, PLEASE stop growing up SO fast!


This is one of my favorite pictures! What could be better? Cake and ice cream with horses nearby!




This is Jocelyn with "Donkey". He is so friendly but definitely loud!
PRESENT TIME!




"Follow me, guys! Pinata time!"

Lining up for the pinata.




The gang! What a fun group!


YEE-HAW! Happy Birthday Jocelyn!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea to do a party there! Love the decor and everything. That first picture of Jocelyn sitting is super cute. Happy Birthday!

Woolf Family said...

thanks for the invite Eva love love loved it. She keeps asking when she can go back to the farm because she had so much fun.

Brooke S said...

Funny story - Bryson's comments reminded me. When Chris asked Chan whose party we were going to he said Jocelyn Snyder... :)

Jenny said...

That looks like so much fun! You did such a good job decorating. I love the 1st picture of Jocelyn with her little legs crossed. I can't believe she's 5!

Bowdens said...

What a great party! Your decorations are awesome. I love her pink boots and hat. Happy Birthday Jocelyn!