On Sunday driving home from church...
Jocelyn: "Mom, I have something to tell you. In primary, I was being all peace and quiet. Some of the kids weren't and got in trouble. It ruined all the peace and quiet."
Me laughing
Jocelyn: "Don't tell anyone that, okay?"
I guess I've used the phrase "peace and quiet" before. She cracks me up. Lately when she says something that makes me laugh, she always asks me not to tell anyone about it. So when she's old enough to read...
Jocelyn,
Please forgive me for sharing this story even though you asked me not to. You are just so funny and come up with the cutest things sometimes! I know you will love reading stories like this when you are older! I love you, my little bug.
Love, Mommy
Another funny thing I had to add...
Tonight we went to buy Boomer more food. On the way out of the neighborhood, Jocelyn saw a man running without his shirt.
Jocelyn: "I saw a naked boy running!!!! His top was naked!"
Me: "Yeah, guys do that sometimes."
Jocelyn: "But he'll be shy if he does that.... Maybe he has a wife and he forgot to ask his wife if he should wear a shirt!!"
She really is hilarious. Love it.
Jocelyn: "Mom, I have something to tell you. In primary, I was being all peace and quiet. Some of the kids weren't and got in trouble. It ruined all the peace and quiet."
Me laughing
Jocelyn: "Don't tell anyone that, okay?"
I guess I've used the phrase "peace and quiet" before. She cracks me up. Lately when she says something that makes me laugh, she always asks me not to tell anyone about it. So when she's old enough to read...
Jocelyn,
Please forgive me for sharing this story even though you asked me not to. You are just so funny and come up with the cutest things sometimes! I know you will love reading stories like this when you are older! I love you, my little bug.
Love, Mommy
Another funny thing I had to add...
Tonight we went to buy Boomer more food. On the way out of the neighborhood, Jocelyn saw a man running without his shirt.
Jocelyn: "I saw a naked boy running!!!! His top was naked!"
Me: "Yeah, guys do that sometimes."
Jocelyn: "But he'll be shy if he does that.... Maybe he has a wife and he forgot to ask his wife if he should wear a shirt!!"
She really is hilarious. Love it.
2 comments:
Hey I just wanted to say hi! You gotta love those funny stories and you are so good to write them down!! She will be glad someday! Have you started your preschool yet?
Oh Lauri- your daughter is too cute in that picture. You are teaching her well.
Post a Comment