Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Random pics...

The guys and their bikes. (And Little Miss Jocelyn, who decided not to ride her motorcycle that day! Yes, she really has one!)
We had a fun afternoon on Valentine's Day taking a little trip out of town. Mom, Jocelyn and I followed in the car while Graham and Dean rode their motorcycles. We went to a little restaurant and had some great food.


I thought Jocelyn looked especially cute in her outfit.

As we were walking outside, I found Jocelyn's princesses hanging out in the doll house. Looks like there was a party and I wasn't invited! I love that the dog is in the crib. That's probably what Jocelyn would really do if we had a dog...put him in a crib!

The George Washington collage the kids made for President's Day!

2 comments:

A New Day said...

You've had a lot going on lately! Looks like all good things!!!

Jenny said...

I tried commenting on your last post a couple days ago and it didn't work! I'm struggling with blogger lately. Of course I was going to say that Jocelyn is a babe! We are almost settled and ready to venture out of this crazy town!