Jocelyn has been so entertaining lately! The other day, she was riding her motorcycle..yes, she's three and she has a motorcycle and it is motorized! Anyway, she was riding it around the house and she drove up to me and this was our conversation...
Jocelyn: "Mommy, I'm going to the store. What would you like?"
Me: "some pink lemonade, please."
Jocelyn: "Okay! What would you like to eat?"
Me: "uhh, surprise me!"
So she drives into her playroom and comes back with a drink. She hands me the drink, walks over by the couch, curls up in a ball, JUMPS up and says "SURPRISE!!" It was SOOO funny! I guess I didn't think about telling a three year old to surprise me with something to eat! :)
3 comments:
That's hilarious! I love checking your blog to see what's new. Yes, we are hoping for Colo. Spgs. too. We could come down & visit on long weekend. How cool would that be?
Oh my goodness, that girl is so funny! I miss her! I love her new motorcycle! Gavin would love that thing if we were there! :)
Trust me they are always full of surprise's.
Post a Comment