Thursday, March 20, 2008

"Baby Aiden is MY cousin!"



I think I heard that statement about a hundred times this weekend! Jocelyn is VERY proud of her new baby cousin and lets everyone know! It is so cute! We went to Utah for Aiden's blessing this weekend. We had a great time and it was sooo nice to finally see Aiden! The first time Jocelyn held Aiden, he started crying and she said, "Um, I think he is scared of me!" Later while I was holding him, he started crying and she told Myrica, "I don't think my mom is very good with baby Aiden!" It was so funny! Anyway, here are a few pictures. I have to run some errands, but wanted to get some up here! I'll write more about the weekend later!

SIDE NOTE: UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE BEEN FORCED TO REMOVE THE PIC OF JOHN AND JOCELYN. I WAS THREATENED BY MY BROTHER! UHHHH! I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS BAD, BUT OBVIOUSLY HE HAD A DIFFERENT OPINION!!! LOVE YOU, JOHN!

2 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

Aiden is sooooo cute! Jocelyn is so cute too! :) Tell he auntie ashlee said hi!

Janiel said...

Aiden sure is cute. And John looks extreamly tired, a sure sign your a new daddy! That's great that you were able to go up for the blessing.