Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Meet the Teacher!

Is she REALLY in first grade? Yikes! She was very nervous to meet her teacher, but excited to be on the big kids playground! Her teacher, Mrs. Martinez was a kindergarten teacher last year, so we had some interaction with her and we're excited for this year! I think Jocelyn will learn a lot and be challenged with this teacher. Joc was excited because a friend from church is in her class this year, along with two boys from last years class. I was excited because the two girls I didn't want to be in her class, weren't!!! GOOD!



















We made this little gift for Jocelyn's teacher. We filled the empty squares with Dove chocolate. I think it turned out pretty cute for a last minute gift AND for about $20! Yes, we are those people who kiss up to the teacher. So what!!










1 comment:

Lauri said...

Wow, in these pictures Jocelyn looks so much like I did at that age! Curly locks and all! She looks so much older than a first grader! Love you guys! Mimi