Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Funny Girl!

Graham took this pic of Jocelyn with both of the huge nerf guns...


A few funny things Jocelyn has said lately that I want to remember...

We are going to Utah tomorrow for John's graduation. After school today, Jocelyn got in the car and told me that for "news" today at school she said, "I'm going out of town tomorrow to celebrate my Uncle's funeral." I said, "You mean GRADUATION?!?" Jocelyn, "OOPS!"


"Mom, today we had rest time and it was MAGICAL!"


A few Saturdays ago, Jocelyn had a great horseback riding lesson where she loped for the first time (on purpose....she accidentally got the horse to lope a couple times before). Anyway, she said, "Wow Mom! I never thought I'd IMPRESS MYSELF!"


"Mom, can you help me get toothpaste on my toothbrush?" I helped her and she made this weird squeaking noise with her mouth. "That was my magic lips saying thank you!"


"Why do Moms talk to other Moms in a nice, high voice and then talk to their family in a regular voice? Will I do that when I'm a Mom?"

1 comment:

Janiel said...

LOL! She is just too cute!