Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentine's Bunco!

I REALLY LOVE hosting bunco! My Mom and I always have fun shopping for decorations together. We have such an awesome group of girls who play bunco, so it's always a blast! Obviously, I had to decorate for Valentine's Day this time. I ordered Olive Garden's salad, bread sticks and lasagna....yum. Then we had chocolate fondue with strawberries, pineapple, raspberries, pound cake, rice crispy treats and marshmallows to dip it in!





Remember Mad Libs? I found a Valentine's one online and printed it and had all the girls fill it out. It was hilarious!






The feather boa was "traveler", so whoever had traveler got to wear it!

The girls enjoying some chocolate!



I hosted two days after my 30th bday, so they surprised me with gorgeous flowers, cupcakes, a gift card to MiMi's and sang to me! So sweet!

2 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

man! i wish i was there for that! it looks sooooo cute and sooooo yummy! :)

Jenny said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm jealous. And I hope you had a happy birthday too! I always think about you on your birthday.