I can't decide if Boomer was laughing at Zap or felt bad for him. He's probably thinking, "Glad it's you and not me!!"
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
When Graham and Jocelyn are left alone....
Poor Zap gets dressed up! I don't know if our boy cat enjoyed this too much. I haven't heard Jocelyn laugh that hard in a long time though! I would have been mad at them, but I couldn't help but laugh! It was hilarious, especially because Zap looked so depressed.


I can't decide if Boomer was laughing at Zap or felt bad for him. He's probably thinking, "Glad it's you and not me!!"
I can't decide if Boomer was laughing at Zap or felt bad for him. He's probably thinking, "Glad it's you and not me!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is SO funny!! I'm positive that Boomer was saying "Im glad it's you and not me!" I just can't stop laughing, it's so funny!!
Post a Comment