Saturday, December 1, 2007

Turkey Day and Hide and Seek!

Well, I have been horrible with writing in this!! We have been so busy lately, so I thought I'd sit down while I have the chance and get caught up!

We had a great Thanksgiving Day! We went out to Mom and Dean's house and of course had wonderful food!!! Mom makes the BEST stuffing....yum yum!! Mom and I made this dessert together called Chocolate Wonderful. My aunt always made if for the family on holidays and since I don't get to Tulsa much, we thought we'd give it a try!! A little nerve racking trying to re-create something so good, but it turned out yummy!

After dinner, Jocelyn wanted to play hide and go seek with Mom and I. She LOVES this game! Usually right before bedtime, Graham will go upstairs and hide and Jocelyn and I will go find him. Daddy came up with that idea b/c sometimes it's a battle to get her to go upstairs at bedtime, so with that game, there's no fight! :) Anyway, Mom and Jocelyn went to hide and I was suppose to find them. It was the funniest thing!!! On one side of their house there are three bedrooms and the bathroom all next to each other. I would step in each room and say, "Are you in here?" Soon I heard this little voice saying, "Huh uh!" (meaning no). It was so hard not to laugh! I went in two more rooms, each time asking "are you in here?" and each time getting the sweet little reply, "Huh Uh!" Then I heard Mom laughing so hard! I find them lying on the floor next to the bed and both of them are just shaking, laughing so hard! It was soooo cute! Such a fun memory to tell Jocelyn when she gets older! :)

1 comment:

Ashlee and Shane said...

Oh cute! Jocelyn is so darn cute! Sounds like you guys had lots of fun! We miss you too! I am sending you an email to your myspace account, so read it when you get time!